Annexe Open House
20 May 2017, 12:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Open minds, open arms, open mouths—come one, come all to the Annexe Open House!
Esplanade’s newest arts and lifestyle space officially opens with a gathering of passionate artists, and lifestyle experts from Esplanade Mall. Meet and mingle with the people of Esplanade Annexe and our special guests who bring what they make best, be it music, art, food or craft. Also featuring the Esplanade X HungryGoWhere Food Trail!
Stay tuned as we share more deets about the Annexe Open House :D
#esplanade #esplanadeannexe #annexestudio
Participating artists and vendors:
• Turntable Jams with E-TracX
• Etsy Craftivist SG - Handcrafted items for sale
• Fire Flies Health Farm 萤火虫健康蔬菜农场 - Eat with a peace of mind
• Meadows & Clouds - Baby's Breath Wristlet Making and Floral Jar Jamming
• Souvenirs From Singapore Pop Up
• Studio Haroobee School of Visual Art - Portrait Drawings with Goh Huiying, Ink with Guan Dao (Demo by artist Ignatius Yeo) and Art Jam Workshop
• Suzette's Brews - A Coffee Appreciation Workshop
• Play Thing -The Good Life Project EP Launch
• My first aromatic 'first-aid kit' aromatherapy workshop by The Naturalist Grandeur
• Verse Tapas - Spoken Word featuring Cyril Wong, National Arts Council’s Youth Poet Ambassador Pooja Nansi, Shivram Gopinath, Stephanie Dogfoot and William Beale.
(This event is part of the Youth Poet Ambassador Programme)
Food Trail participating restaurants:
• Alter Ego
• Gajalee Seafood Restaurant
• Nigiro Cafe Singapore - Esplanade Mall
• No Signboard Seafood
• Restaurant Labyrinth
• Supply & Demand
• The GAB Cafe
• Tomo Izakaya, Esplanade
• Wah Kee Big Prawn Noodle and Bistro
Some workshops may require registration and involve a fee.
Esplanade Annexe Studio
1 Esplanade Drive